How to make cream cheesecake is a quick and delicious sweet recipe. The cream cheesecake with dates can be served with coffee in hospitality or as a snack for the family. Learn how to prepare cream cheesecake recipe with roasted milk in a very easy way.
Cream cheese ingredients
- A quarter of a kilo of dates, without the cores.
- Five tablespoons of heated milk “Powdered milk is heated in a non-stick pan until it becomes blonde.”
- Half a pack of crushed tea biscuits.
- 100 grams of butter.
- Pinch of cardamom or cinnamon (optional).
To make the cheese layer
- Tray condensed milk sweetened.
- 6 cheese squares.
- A tablespoon of cream.
- A tablespoon of Dream Web.
- Pecan nuts.
How to make cream cheese
- In a pan, put the powdered milk until it turns brown, then add a full stick of butter, crushed biscuits and pitted dates.
- Leave everything on a low heat, mashing the ingredients with a fork until homogeneous.
- Spread the layer in a large mold or small molds as desired.
- To prepare the cheese layer, put the cheese squares with a spoon of cream, a spoon of Dream Whip and a can of sweetened condensed milk in the blender, then mix them all.
- Place the cheese layer on top of the date layer, then decorate it with crushed nuts and coconut.
- Place the molds under the grill for two minutes, until the tops are golden.
- How to make cream from Hind Al-Fawzan on its origins
- How to make cream with digestive biscuits
- How to make sago pudding with rose syrup
- The way the Saudi Hanini works