The way to make date tart is one of the high-end sweets that you can serve with coffee to your guests. You can use dates as a healthy, delicious and energy-rich fruit in many types of easy and simple desserts. Try the easy date tart recipe.
Dates tart ingredients
- A cup and a quarter of flour.
- 100 grams of soft butter.
- 5 pieces of square cheese.
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Salvation dates without cores.
- Pecan nuts are crushed.
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk.
- 9 grains of square cheese.
- Almond slices.
How to make date tart
- In a food processor or a stand mixer, put the flour, butter, sugar and five square grains of cheese and beat them until a homogeneous dough is formed.
- We form the dough in tart molds so that it is flat and of a simple thickness.
- We put the salvage dates pitted on top of it, then a sprinkle of pecan nuts.
- In a mixer, beat the cheese squares with sweetened condensed milk until a homogeneous layer is formed without lumps.
- Place the layer on top of the tart layer, then the dates, and finally add the sliced almonds.
- We put the molds into a preheated oven on the middle rack at 180 degrees from the bottom until browned.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon to serve.
- How to make Portuguese custard tart with puff pastry
- How to make Nutella Cream Caramel Tart
- Preparing a cookie tart from the Elite Dishes book in the easiest way
- Biscuit tart without oven make it with only 5 ingredients
- Crunchy Oreo cookie tart