How to make crispy waffles is a delicious and crisp dessert recipe that can satisfy hunger between meals or a quick and easy dessert. Learn how to prepare a quick and crisp waffle recipe in simple steps in this article.
- a glass of milk;
- an egg.
- Vanilla sprinkle.
- Two tablespoons of butter or oil.
- Two tablespoons of sugar.
- pinch of salt
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- One and a half cups of flour.
- To serve: honey, maple syrup, or any kind of sauce, caramel or chocolate, or as desired, chopped fruit or crushed nuts.
How to make crispy waffle
- Mix eggs and vanilla in a deep bowl, then add milk, melted butter or oil and sugar, then stir well.
- Add the flour with a pinch of salt and baking powder and mix with a hand mixer until we get a semi-liquid and homogeneous dough.
- Put the dough in the waffle machine in an appropriate amount, leave it for 5 to 8 minutes, then repeat with all the dough quantity until we finish all the waffle pieces.
- Put it in a serving dish with sauces, fruits or nuts, as desired.
- How to make a delicious and quick Belgian waffle
- How to make waffles without a machine using a silicone mold
- How to make a waffle with Nutella crisp and easy to prepare in 15 minutes
- How to make a delicious breakfast egg and cheddar cheese waffle