How to make an oatmeal pancake, a delicious recipe that you can prepare in the morning breakfast, healthy and filling, here is how to easily prepare a recipe for an oats and honey pancake.
- Two cups of “coarse” oats, we chop them in a food processor.
- Two large, fully ripe bananas.
- Two thirds of a cup of milk (can be replaced with almond milk).
- big egg.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Two tablespoons of baking powder.
- A tablespoon of liquid vanilla.
- pinch of salt
- Bee Honey.
- Nuts and fruits.
How to make oatmeal pancake
- In the electric mixer or food processor, finely chop the oats, then add the bananas and milk and blend them.
- Add the egg, vanilla, cinnamon, honey and a pinch of salt, then whisk the ingredients again until they are homogeneous and become liquid.
- On a hot non-stick frying pan, shape the pancake pieces as desired.
- Served with honey, fruits and nuts.
- How to make light and crisp Japanese pancakes
- Secrets of the success of making crepes or pancakes
- How to make mini pancake
- How to make red velvet mini pancake
- The way lamps work on their origins